1. Our Knowledge: Wasted by not takingaction with it.
2. Our Actions: Wastedby committing them without sincerity.
3. Our Wealth: Wasted byusing on things that will not bring us ajr (reward from Allah). We waste ourmoney, our status, our authority, on things which have no benefit in this lifeor in akhirah (hereafter).
4. Our Hearts: Wastedbecause they are empty from the love of Allah, and the feeling of longing to goto Him, and a feeling of peace and contentment. In it's place, our hearts arefilled with something or someoneelse.
5. Our Bodies: Wastedbecause we don't use them in ibadah (worship) and service of Allah.
6. Our Love:Our emotional love is misdirected, not towards Allah, but towards something /someone else.
7. Our Time: Wasted, notused properly, to compensate for that which has passed, by doing what isrighteous to make up for past deeds.
8. Our Intellect: Wastedon things that are not beneficial, that are detrimental to society and theindividual, not in contemplation or reflection.
9. Our Service: Wastedin service of someone who will not bring us closer to Allah, or benefit indunyaa(this world).
10. Our Dhikr (Remembrence of Allah):Wasted, because it does not touch us or our hearts.